- Available in top grain leather/vinyl combination.
- Available in BLACK and CHOCOLATE BROWN colors. Other colors in top grain leather/vinyl combo and all leather are available with custom orders.
- Contemporary design.
- Wallaway feature only requires 4-6 inches of wall clearance.
- Easily removable backs.
- Chaise design that provides full head-to-toe support.
- Pocketed spring coil cushion for the best support and comfort available.
- Intricate double stitching with diamond pattern.
- Fully closed chair back base
- Memory foam
- Power recline that allows the chair to be stopped at any desired position.
- Power adjustable headrest that lets you customize your viewing angle and head support.
- Power adjustable lumbar that lets you adjust your lower back support.
- Armrest storage compartments.
- Swivel aluminum trays can be installed on top of the armrests or removed and stored in the armrests when not in use
- Generously sized cup holders with Memory, Home buttons and controllable LED light, base rail LED lighting with auto shut off when reclining
- USB port for charging a tablet, phone, 3D glasses, etc.
- BK-READY feature – Kinetic rubber isolators, and a buttkicker plate that will accept the mini or BK4-4 advanced buttkicker are factory preinstalled. That will allow for easy buttkicker installation. Adding a buttkicker will create a very realistic effect and bring the movie watching experience to the next level.
Jamie D Hauser (verified owner) –
I recently purchased six Legacy-1020 chairs from the Fusion Collection at http://www.rtheaters.com. Two rows of three, curved and in black leather.
If you have read other reviews like I have on the comfort and quality of the chairs, the positive comments of dealing with Roman and the overall customer satisfaction, believe it. From what I’ve experienced, it’s all true.
While I can reiterate the common superlative comments that everyone else has, I would rather point out what made me decide to purchase my chairs from Roman. “Pocketed spring coil cushion for the best support and comfort available.” I think Roman should put that in bold letters under features. The memory button was also a must have for me.
Also, after watching videos from another HT chair company that I was considering, I was all prepared to have to deal with the dreaded “Leather Friction Noise” when reclining. They suggested to use paraffin to lubricate and quiet the chairs. I was pleasantly surprised that there was absolutely no noise from the leather on the Legacy. I did some online research on why leather would creak, and one reason would be the quality of the leather. These chairs have the nicest leather of anything that I’ve owned.
Count me in as “Another satisfied customer”.
Aaron W –
We recently received delivery and installed our 7 Legacy recliners in our new home theater (photo posted above). Working with Roman was great experience. At the time, he was receiving this new model line, so there was only a prototype model to “test out” at the warehouse showroom. But Roman was very knowledgeable and described the (relatively minor) changes that might come out in the final production model. We strongly preferred the look and functionality of this model, and it was such a great value compare to some of the other options we had considered, so we decided to take the risk.
Roman kept us informed on the status of the batch as it prepared to ship from the manufacturer. There was a delay due to the supply chain issues, but that didn’t impact us, as the renovation of our basement was taking longer than expected too. In fact, our concern was that we wouldn’t have anywhere to store the seats while we waited for the custom order carpeting to be ready. Roman allayed these concerns, letting us know that he could hold the seats at his warehouse until we were ready to accept delivery. This was a great advantage. After several weeks of storage, I had visions of our seats lost somewhere in an endless warehouse like the Ark at the end of Indiana Jones. But when we were (finally) ready, so was Roman. He shipped them right away and we had them in a matter of days.
The seats are really comfortable and look great. Key selling points for us were the three levels of illumination and the programmable memory button to save your preferred recline and lumbar positions.
There is plenty of storage space in the armrest, and it’s nice that trays come included with no extra charge. We also ordered the wine glass holders (additional cost), which are really, really solid. You can feel the heft and quality as soon as you take them out of the box.
I did the assembly myself, and I’m not particularly handy. The wires to connect the back to the motors ware clearly labeled. It helps, though, to have someone else to help guide the backs into their slots. All in all, we are very satisfied with the product and process. Thanks, Roman!
My wife and I got fed up with regular furniture and decided to get theater style seating. In search of where to get and what to get we turned to internet, and found Fusion Collection ad. We called the number and were greeted by Roman. Roman, showed us his collection of various seating models and long story short, we made a deal. One very important point I have to make, that unlike just pictures, Roman has a warehouse, where we could actually see and feel the chairs before making the final decision.
We ordered 4 “Legacy-1020” chairs, which arrived to us pretty much straight from the factory. We had to wait a bit as they were manufactured, and Roman kept us in the loop through and through until we got them. We never had a doubt, that anything can go wrong.
The chairs as described, came in a perfect condition. Fully functional, comfortable and eye appealing.
If anyone is interested in getting theater style seating, you can contact Fusion Collection with confidence.